CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Monday - Friday 6:30a - 4p - must be flexible on schedule
Call rotation with 3 providers
Weekday Call Hours: 7a-7a 1st Call; 1130 to 0700 2nd Call (Late Shift)
Weekend Call Hours: 7a-7a Saturday through Monday morning
Weekends: Day shift/call 0630 to 1500 Saturday and Sunday with 2nd Call coverage the rest of the hours until 700 Monday; Late shift-1500 through 0700 next day for the scheduled and emergent cases. Work as a team so that if one is working and there is another case that cannot wait then the 2nd provider on call that weekend is called in.
Call Back (coming into facility)%: 70%
- Work Independently
- Required Procedures:
- General Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal
- Spinal anesthesia, Epidural anesthesia, Regional anesthesia
- Obstetrical cases
- Neurosurgical cases:
- Dental cases
- Ventilation mgmt.( establishing and maintaining an airway; various modes of ventilation)
- Local Infiltration
- Topical Application
- Minor Nerve Blocks
- IV Regional anesthesia, Plexus anesthesia
- Management in problems of pain relief by Anesthetic techniques
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection, Thoracic epidural steroid injection
- Required: ACLS, BLS, & PALS
- IA License in hand - Required
- NBCRNA Required
- Prefer drive in candidates
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + mileage + A++ rated malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.