CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Shift Times: 7AM '' 3PM or 7AM '' 5PM.
- Cases: general surgery, busy OB, GI, ortho, ENT, urology. No neuro/heads or Peds.
- Supervision: a mix but mostly MDs doing their own cases because there are fewer CRNAs than MDs.
- If supervising: 1:2.
- Premium time unlikely after 5PM.
- 1 MD in house weekdays from 3PM '' 7A and a 2nd provider (either MD or CRNA on back up).
- CRNAs can take back up call
- Rooms: 6-7.
- EPIC Charting. 3 months
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + car rental & gas + mileage (driving own car only) + parking + tolls + baggage fees + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.