CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Schedule Mon-Fri: 8’s,10’s, 12’s 16’s, 24’s in OB
- 10 ORs + 4 GIs + 1 NORA + 2 OB - 7am-3pm (16-17 POS daily at hospital + 2-3 POS at ASC)
- 8 ORs + 2 GIs + 2 OB - 3pm-5pm
- 6 ORs + 2 OB – 5pm-7pm
- 3 ORs + 2 OB – 7pm-9pm
- Case Mix: ENT, TEE, General, Neuro, Ophthalmology, OB, GYN, Urology, Plastics, ENDO, Oncology, cath lab, Dental, Vascular, Major Vascular, and Thoracic. No trauma, no open hearts presently but may expand service lines in the future. Very busy OB practice with ~2800 deliveries annually.
- Call Schedule: Medical Direction 1:4; OB is the exception and done solo by MDs and CRNAs.
- Weeknight call is 9pm-7am for OR. OB callis always inhouse working 24’s.
- Weekend call will have both MDs and CRNAs take weekend beeper OR call.
- Inhouse OB Call: 7am-7am on Saturdays and Sundays (covered by 1 CRNA & 1 MD)
- OB can be covered independently by capable CRNAs and MD’s in their respective rooms.
- OB is off post call, OR beeper works the next day but is first out.
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Donnie at 469-213-3309.