CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Chamberlayne, VA
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum CRNA needed to start ASAP and work ongoing near Chamberlayne, VA. Licensed preferred.
- Shifts: 10's, or 12's
- MRMC is a 225-bed facility
- The group consists of 9 physicians and 25 CRNAs who function in a care team model.
- They provide anesthesia services throughout many departments in the hospital.
- Despite a small hospital feel you can maintain your skill level with higher acuity cases such as cardiac and major vascular surgery.
- Other services include general surgery, orthopedic, urology, neurosurgical spine cases as well as endoscopy and electrophysiology.
- A very cohesive team environment with the anesthesiologists and other medical staff
- The opportunity to administer central lines, arterial lines, epidurals and blocks
- Additional compensation for overtime and callback time
- Average case volume is 550/month, not including Endoscopy and Ambulatory.
- 3 months credentialing time. If all forms in on time, we can sometimes push for 2 months emergency credentialing.
- EMR is Epic.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + car rental & gas + mileage (driving own car only) + parking + tolls + baggage fees + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Jaclyn at 972-906-5709.
Required Qualifications :