CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday 7a - 5p
- No Call
- Cases: Trauma (Level II), General, Neuro/Spine, Ortho, Vascular, OB/GYN, GI.
- CRNAs place epidurals, spinals, arterial lines, and administer medications
- Locums will not be on cardiac or complex cases. Site has their own cardiac team.
- 14 OR's, 2 cardiac, 3 GI, plus cath lab
- MD license Required for presentation
- NBCRNA Required
- ACLS & BLS Required
- Credentialing 45-60 days
- EMR - Epic
- Must have No Malpractice and Clean Background for presentation - no exceptions
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call David at 469-717-0171.