CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Schedule: 2 8’s, 1 12 and 1 call shift/week. 1 week you are 1st call and the other week you are 2nd call (alternating).
- Callback is very rare.
- Medical direction 1:4, 3 docs/9 CRNAs daily. Very collaborative and cooperative team.
- CRNAs participate in CV and do blocks, as well. Very independent here. Docs are always available, but you’ll have a ton of autonomy.
- Docs are in house every night.
- EMR: Cerner
- ~10,000 cases annually, 100 births/month (no high risk), Cases are: General, Cardiac, Pediatrics (ENT), Spine, Ortho, OB, GI, IR, Cath Lab, no trauma, we don’t respond to codes but will help if they need support
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.