CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Boise, ID
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Permanent CRNA needed to join a fantastic group in 60 days near Boise, ID. Must have a clean background.
- Schedule: 7 am start. 8, 10 or 12 hr shifts approximately 40 hours per week.
- Call: 1 first call and 1 second call per 14 days with post first call day off. Occasional weekend work about once a month.
- Cases: All cases available except cardiac, transplant & complex pediatrics. A CRNA can opt for certain cases to some degree.
- Supervision model. CRNA may perform induction without MD present, spinal anesthesia & some epidural anesthesia available.
- Credentialing: 1-2 months but may be able to request emergency credentials if needed.
- W-2 position with competitive salary, bonus structure, CME reimbursement, 401k, 5 - 8 weeks vacation, benefits, retirement and more.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call David at 469-717-0171.
Required Qualifications :