CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Atlanta, GA
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum CRNA needed in the Atlanta, GA area starting as soon as credentialed (6-8 weeks) and work ongoing.
Things to do when you are off: swimming, fishing, Braves game, Falcons game, Museums, Shopping, fine dining, and so much more.
- Monday - Friday 7a-3p
- Call - one weeknight every other week.
- No weekend call
- Cases include: B&B, Ortho, OB, Peds (No Sick Peds, mostly dental), lots of endos, GI, Eyes, spines, and most cases are outpatient care. ( No Neuro, No Hearts) must be proficient with epidurals and spinals
- CRNAs are supervised but autonomous setting
- Trauma III
- EMR - Paper
- GA license required at presentation
- ACLS, BLS, & PALS required
- NBCRNA Required
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Jaclyn at 972-906-5709.
Required Qualifications :