CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- 8-9 hr day shifts - No call
- Setting: Hospital
- EMR: Epic
- Average number of surgical cases/day: 30
- 12 total anesthesiologists in practice
- 50% Medicare; adults, limited pediatrics
- 11 operating rooms
- Annual ER volume: 55,000
- Estimated Credentialing Timeframe: 90-120 days
- Temp privileges can be obtained in 2-3 weeks if provider qualifies
- Will pay for flight, hotel, and rental car or mileage(billed at IRS standard rate)
- NBCRNA - Required
- IN license at the time of submission - Required
- BLS - Required
- ACLS, PALS, NRP - preferred
- Must have proof of COVID-19 vaccine - Required
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.