CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
CRNAs needed in Chicago, IL suburbs to start as soon as credentialed.
- As soon as credentialed - ongoing, 13 week assignments
- Weekdays, 7a-3p, 7a-7p, 7a-11p + weekends
- Coverage for Procedural Care Units. 2 providers would need general OR experience (no neuro or cardiac experience required) and one provider would preferably have outpatient endoscopy experience with MAC.
- Average 4-5 cases a day when working a 12 hour (primarily Ortho and Neuro Cases)
- Neuro cases: the OR team is comprised of surgeon, Surgical Assistant, Scrub Tech, and OR RN circulator.
- Ortho cases utilize 2 Surgical assistants, depending on the type of case.
- EMR: Cerner
- 100% supervised
- Trauma level II
- 10 ORs
- Patient age demographic: adolescent, adult, geriatric
- No hearts, pediatrics, major vascular, or OB cases.
- Credentialing timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- Will accept new grads
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Jared at 469-717-0217.
Required Qualifications :