CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Must have FL State License
- Average Monthly Case: 800
- Majority Case Type: Robotics of all types, Ortho, Neuro
- Types of Cases: Robotics, Ortho, Neuro, General Surgery, hernias, colo rectal, urology, gastro, Tiva, plastics, oncology no trauma, no ob, no peds.
- Trauma Designation: None
- Average Time to Credential: 90 Days
- # of Operating Rooms: 10, 2 heart & 8 main OR's
- Minimum Number of shifts per month: 12 - 20
- Call is required but it's not busy call and there are no overnights, it's all beeper. The person that does the 14's is usually on call till 11pm with their shift ending around 9:30pm, but being on beeper after. Very rare to be called back in.
- Call Required: Yes 1 weeknight per week until 11pm
- Weekend Required: 1 weekend per month , beeper 7am - 7pm
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.