CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Level III Trauma Center
- Collaborative MD/CRNA relationship
- NO CALL REQUIREMENTS (do have weekend and day call if interested)
- Shifts: 5 x8s or 4 10 hour shifts required
- MA license Required
- Board Certified Required
- Clean background Highly preferred
- COVID vaccination Required
- Patient ages (children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics): adolescents, adults, geriatrics
- Types of cases/Specialty mix: Level III Trauma Center. Must be comf with all cases General (Laparoscopic cholecystectomy/appy) , Robotic (Gastric Bypass, prostates), vascular (Endo AAA, A-V fistulas, CAE’s), ortho, mastectomies, cystoscopy’s)
- Support staff available (CRNA’s, MA’s, Scrub Techs): We are CRNAs- we have anesthesia techs who do our machine turnovers. Also have scrub techs and first assists, and POA’s who clean the OR’s.
Type of charting (EMR, paper): Paper charting
shifts 7-330, 7-530
Reason for coverage: Staff shortage due to retirement and moving out of state) and expansion of CRNA coverage to other hospitals.
Credentialing timeframe: Timeframe for BMC less than 1 month. Our hold up is usually the Mass APRN licensure Which is for the MA Board & required before CRNAs can start. Temporary privileges available?: Will allow temporary privileges
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.