CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Target Assignment Start Date as soon as credentialed -
- Hours/Schedule Could use 50-hr week.
- Typical Shift Days: M-F
- Shift Times: Flexible - 4) 10s or some variety of 12, 10, 8-hr shifts.
- On-Call Requirements Call would not be required initially and would not look at it as a deal breaker if we find someone and they do not want to take it.
- Number of Patients per day variable
- Patient Population 10% Peds, 40% Geriatric, 50% Adult
- Support Team 2 AN Techs and 3 MDAs
- General Position Notes- Need team player with a good attitude and willingness to be flexible, OP Surgery Ortho experience needed.
- First Week Schedule/Events - EPIC training if needed
- Case Mix: OP Surgery, General Surgery, Endo, OB, ENT, Robotics. NO hearts, heads, backs, spinals or blocks - these are done by MDA.
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Joshua at 469-270-3746.