Anesthesiology - Cardiac
Location : Detroit, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Cardiac Anesthesiologist needed in Detroit, MI suburbs starting in 60 days and working ongoing (or 8 to 12 month locum contract). Prefer full time, but will consider all schedules. Must be 100% clean. Odyssey will license you and reimburse the license fee on check #1. Must have a CV fellowship and TEE certification.
- Ideal candidate will cross credential and float, if needed, between 2 nearby hospitals. Candidate would have 1 primary location and float only if needed. However, client is open if candidate prefers 1 location only.
- Large facility with 30+ doc's and 70 CRNAs daily.
- Care Team model. Medical direction/supervision ratio- 1:3 or 1:4.
- CV, Valves, Thoracic, Endoscopy, General, Orthopedic, Neurology, Gynecology, Urology, ENT, Podiatry, OB (5k deliveries, high risk), complex peds (no ped transplants), liver transplants.
- Cardiac Team - does everything but transplants, 900 cardiac cases/yr, 2/3 are CABG, others are cath lab (TAVRs). CV team do general and CV cases and call. 8-10 MDs on team. Both facilities share cardiac surgeons. 1:2 CRNA, 1:1 resident.
- 2 MDs inhouse 1 outpatient/OB, 1 inpatient. Pager- 1 liver, 1 cardiac, 1 ped. Don’t have to take general call if specialty call. Will consider a few candidates for "no call".
- Pediatric team- 6 ped fellowship trained docs
Liver transplant team (35 transplants/year, goal is to increase to 50/year). 1 liver surgeon.
A 4 hour Epic training will be required prior to start date.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Jaclyn at 469-414-9316.
Required Qualifications :