Anesthesiology - Cardiac
Location : Cambridge, MD
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist needed in the Cambridge, MD area starting as soon as credentialed (60 days) and work ongoing.
Thinks to do in your down time: Hiking, Biking, Casinos, Racetrack, fine dining, and more.
- Monday - Friday 7a-3p
- Call - available if candidate would like to take call
- Cases: Full spectrum of Adult Cardiac service line, Open Heart surgeries (CABG, Valve procedures, Aortic procedures) with a robust Structural Heart program (TAVR, Watchman, MitraClip, PFO closure).
- Starting soon (Impella, ECMO, Combined surgery + EP A. fib ablation)
- Must have Active MD license & DEA at Presentation
- Must have TEE Certification & Fellowship Trained
- Must not have any prior malpractice history or background issues
- Must have minimum 10 shift availability per month
- ACLS Required
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Joe at 817-761-7517.
Required Qualifications :