Location : Schenectady, NY
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist needed in Schenectady, NY starting as soon as credentialed (4 weeks) and work ongoing.
Things to do in your off time: Museums, Sailing, Sightseeing Boat cruise, fishing, Fine arts, Fine dining, and more.
- Schedule Day shifts may vary 6:45a-7:15p
- Call - no
- Required Procedures: General surgical cases (adult and pediatric), Minor Nerve Blocks, IV Regional Anesthesia, Plexus Anesthesia, Spinal Anesthesia, Epidural Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesia, Obstetrical Cases, Neurosurgical Cases, Ventilation Management, Local Infiltration, Open Heart Anesthesia, Thoracic Cases (Except Open Heart), Complex Vascular Cases (Except Open Heart), Complex Orthopedic Cases
- Evaluation and management of acute volume/BP issues
- Insertion of: Central Line, Arterial Line, PA Catheter
- Acute Pain Management Procedures
- Supervise CRNAs
- Board Certified Anesthesiology - Required
- Fellowship-trained - Required
- Active NY license - Required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS - Required
- Client only to be billed for Mileage - Required
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + mileage + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :