Location : Sault Ste Marie, MI
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Permanent Anesthesiologist needed in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Must have Michigan license.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7a - 3p.
- Cases: General surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics, gynecology, ophthalmology, podiatry, urology, ENT, Bariatrics and robotic cases. Regional skills (spinal/epidural and peripheral nerve blocks) are a must.
- Call: Shared between all providers in the group and are typically 1 in 4-5. Call is from home. Post-call day off is given as the OR schedule allows.
- 3 ORs, 1 procedure room and a dedicated C-section room.
- Hospital-employed position with a mix of supervision and doing your own cases (70/30).
- W-2 position, excellent pay, benefits, retirement, vacation and more.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :