Location : Oakland, CA
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist needed to work in Oakland, CA. Seeking an end of January/early February 2022 start and work a 6 month assignment (Possible extension). Must have CA license.
- Schedule: Fri-Sat-Sun; possible Monday (depends on need and if a holiday). Friday: Trauma call (1 call physician) 1500 hours to 7:00am; then weekends/holidays - 1 and 2 call 12 hour shifts 7a-1900pm; 1900-7am.
- This physician will provide services including inpatient, emergency, and on-call care. Anesthesiologists within EBMG will be expected to safely and effectively care for the following types of surgeries, procedures and circumstances, either individually, or within an anesthesia care team which includes CRNAs and OMFS residents.
- Management of anesthesia within various clinical sites: Operating Room (OR), Labor & Delivery (OB), Pre-Anesthesia outpatient clinic, Out of OR locations (eg- GI lab, Cath lab)
- Neurosurgical anesthesia with use of neuro-monitoring (SSEPs, MEPs, etc)
- Orthopedic anesthesia including regional nerve blocks
- Obstetrical anesthesia including neuraxial techniques
- ENT anesthesia including awake fiber-optic intubation, jet ventilation, and total IV anesthesia (TIVA)
- Thoracic anesthesia including use of lung isolation with double lumen tubes and/or bronchial blockers
- Out of OR advanced airway management, resuscitation, pain techniques
- Pre-Anesthesia clinic for elective case screening, coordination and management
- Anesthesia-in-charge (AIC) for coordinating peri-operative care, case triage and scheduling along with surgeons and nursing staff
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days
- $Competitive hourly pay + A++ malpractice insurance if needed. Local/Drive over candidates only.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Slade at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :