Location : Kansas City, MO
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologists needed to start Jan. 2024 and work a 6 month assignment (option to extend) near Kansas City, MO. Must have MO license and be "squeaky clean".
- Schedule: 5x8's. 3 shift needs: Shifts: 1 FTE Days; 1 FTE weekends; 1 FTE combo day/night.
- Call: Back up call optional
- At least 2 years of experience required.
- Cases: Special Procedures/Unit Details: Anesthetizing locations: Main OR, Pavilion OR, GI lab, OB, Cath Lab, IR; Assist in ICU and ER.
- Skills Required: Pre-op evaluation; General Anesthesia; Regional Anesthesia; MAC; Obstetric Anesthesia; Outpatient Pediatric Anesthesia.
- Skills Preferred: ICU Line Placement.
- Patient Population / Age: 6 months- 90+.
- Patient Volume/Cases: 451 bed hospital; 23-24 anesthetizing locations per day.
- At least 2 years experience.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Credentialing: 90 - 120 days.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Jared at 469-217-4684.
Required Qualifications :