Location : Franklin, PA
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist opportunity Northeast of Pittsburgh to work ongoing. Must have PA license. Need locum help weeks of '' can be proactive with locum privileges to start November 1, 2020. $5K Completion Bonus for 13 weeks and 520 hrs worked!
- Shifts: 7a-3p (can run longer depending on case load).
- Call is approx. 8-10 days per month including one weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Weekend cases are on call emergency cases (no scheduled cases).
- Physicians are not required to be in house when on call but need to be within 30 minutes of the hospital.
- Cases: B&B, OB, Ortho (regional blocks required), Neuro Spine, Occasional Peds
- One to two days per week, a physician is required to personally perform his or her own cases.
- Supervision: 1:1 - 1:3.
- OT Possible.
- 5 OR's 2 Endo Rooms 1 Cysto Room 1 C-Section Room and 3 L&D Rooms.
- Cerner Charting Emergency Privileges(3-4 weeks) if needed, 2-3 months (standard).
- Run 5 sites M-W and 2 Th-F.
- Possible OT
- Electronic charting and the Cerner based SAA system.
- Privileging: 60-90 Days
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Christina at 469-213-3307.
Required Qualifications :