Location : Franklin, PA
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist opportunity Northeast of Pittsburgh to work ongoing. Must have PA license. Need locum help weeks of '' can be proactive with locum privileges to start on time! Aug 3rd Aug 10th Aug 17th. $5K Completion Bonus for 13 weeks and 520 hrs worked!
- Shifts: 7a-3p (can run longer depending on case load).
- Call is approx. 8-10 days per month including one weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Weekend cases are on call emergency cases (no scheduled cases).
- Physicians are not required to be in house when on call but need to be within 30 minutes of the hospital.
- Cases: B&B, OB, Ortho (regional blocks required), Neuro Spine, Occasional Peds
- One to two days per week, a physician is required to personally perform his or her own cases.
- Supervision: 1:1 - 1:3.
- OT Possible.
- 5 OR's 2 Endo Rooms 1 Cysto Room 1 C-Section Room and 3 L&D Rooms.
- Cerner Charting Emergency Privileges(3-4 weeks) if needed, 2-3 months (standard).
- Run 5 sites M-W and 2 Th-F.
- Possible OT
- Electronic charting and the Cerner based SAA system.
- Privileging: 60-90 Days
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Christina at 469-213-3307.
Required Qualifications :