Location : Franklin, PA
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist opportunity Northeast of Pittsburgh to start in 70 days and work ongoing. Must have PA license.
- Shifts: 7a-3p (can run longer depending on case load).
- Call: 7-9 days per month - (when fully staffed) work post call days (first out).
- Weekend cases are on call emergency cases (no scheduled cases).
- Cases: B&B, OB, Ortho (regional blocks required), Neuro Spine, Healthy Peds Supervision.
- Performing own cases (1 day/week dependent on case load and staffing)
- Supervision: 1:2 - 1:3.
- OT Possible.
- 5 OR's 2 Endo Rooms 1 Cysto Room 1 C-Section Room and 3 L&D Rooms.
- Cerner Charting Emergency Privileges(3-4 weeks) if needed, 2-3 months (standard).
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :