Location : Detroit, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum General Anesthesiologist - Detroit, MI starting Jan. 1, 2020 - ongoing. Must work full time and take call. Must be 100% clean (no dings). Client will accept candidates who will need a MI license and Odyssey will handle/manage for you and reimburse the fee on your first check.
- Ideal candidate will cross credential and float, if needed, between 2 nearby hospitals. Candidate would have 1 primary location and float only if needed. However, client is open if candidate prefers 1 location over being credentialed at 2.
- Large facility with 20+ doc's and 62 CRNAs running 38 OR's daily.
- Care Team model. Medical direction/supervision ratio- 1:3 or 1:4.
- Endoscopy, General, Orthopedic, Neurology, Gynecology, Urology, ENT, Podiatry, OB (5k deliveries, high risk), complex peds (no ped transplants), liver transplants.
- Call - 2 MDs inhouse 1 outpatient/OB, 1 inpatient and 1 on Pager call.
- Weekday: 7a‐3p 20 ORs, 6 procedure rooms, 7 GI, 2 OB, 3 off‐sites, 3p‐5p 10 ORs, 2 procedure rooms, 2 GI, 2 OB, 2 off‐sites 5p‐7p 8 ORs, 2OB; 7p‐11p 3 ORs, 2 OB.
- Saturday: 7a‐3p 7 CRNAs in house, 1 CRNA & 1 MD beeper call; 3p‐7a 2 CRNAs & 2 MDs in‐house; 2 MDs & 2 CRNAs beeper call.
- Sunday: 7a‐3p 4 CRNAs in house, 1 CRNA & 1 MD beeper call; 3p‐7a 2 CRNAs & 2 MDs in house, 2 MDs & 2 CRNAs beeper call.
- A 4 hour EPIC WebEx (virtual) is required to be completed before December AND onsite, in person orientation (2-4 hours) prior to Dec. 18th.
- Candidate will need to complete a New Provider Form, showing skill and shift preferences, after confirmation.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Ashley at 469-717-0224.
Required Qualifications :