Location : Detroit, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist - Detroit, MI starting in 120 days to work ongoing. Must have MI license.
- Ideal candidate will cross credential and float, if needed, between 4 nearby hospitals, 1 ASC, and 1 Pain Center.
- Hospital supervision 1:3, ASC supervision 1:5
- Cases: Bread & Butter, Ortho, OB, Neuro, Thoracic
- Hospital- 2 MDs, 6 CRNAs daily. 7a-3p running 5 ORs, 1 OR/GI runs from 3p-5p, 3 ORs run from 5p-7p.
- Call optional but if desired her are the details; Weeknight call - 1 MD and 1 CRNA in house each night. Weekends and holidays 24 hours- 1 MD in house, 2 CRNAs on call
- Weeknight CRNA Call - 2 CRNAs on call 7p-9p and 2 CRNAs on call 9p-7a.
- ASC- 2 MDs & 5 CRNAs on daily from 7a-3p running 3 ORs, 1 OR/GI, 2 GI (MD in a room doing own cases, other MD supervises 5 CRNAs). From 3p-5p they are running 2 ORs.
Locum will be required to complete Epic training (2-4 hours online training) and in-person orientation (1 hour) before locum can start.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Jared at 469-717-0217.
Required Qualifications :