Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is looking for a Regional Medical Director for their Chicagoland footprint! This leadership opportunity offers a unique scope of responsibilities that includes managing anesthesiologists, has involvement in facility initiatives and working clinically, among other important duties. An ideal candidate has a well-rounded anesthesia career and a proven track record as a clinical leader. This position will include a heavy amount of collaboration with key facility contacts and regularly partners with multiple layers of leadership internally to insure success within their region. Client requires the following; 5+ years of clinical anesthesia experience, Education, certification and licensure requirements established by state and national law, and 5+ years of experience in management, along with effective leadership abilities.
- Clinical Responsibility – 80%, 8 FTE, 1 First Call/week, with Post Call Day Off, Weekend Call: 24 Call Shifts/year.
- Administrative and Non-clinical Responsibility – 20%, Team Management, Contract Management, Other leadership responsibilities
- Desirable region and facilities
- Flexibility to choose clinical locations and manage personal schedule
- Regional CMO and National CMO support and mentorship
- Opportunity for further upward mobility and growth
- Clinical Operations support to manage schedules
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- Very Competitive Salary + Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term/Short Term, Malpractice, 401k and more.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :