Location : Freeland, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locums Interventional Radiologist needed in the Freeland, MI area as soon as credentialed (90 days) and ongoing.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p (Single Coverage)
- Call not required
- Cases: Light IR, Mammo (not required), CT, Diagnostic, and Ultrasound
- Interventional Radiology cases they see: Lung, Soft Tissue, Bone, Thyroid Biopsies, Chest Tubes,
- Biliary tubes, Nephrostomy tubes, Abscess drainage, Lumbar Punctures, Myleograms, Arthrograms, Kyphoplasty, Diagnostic Angiography (mainly cerebral, carotid, mesenteric, and pelvic), Embolization from GI bleeding, trauma, post-op bleeding, IVC Filters, Dialysis Fistula graft declotting, angioplasty and stenting, dialysis catheters, central venous catheters, PICCs, Medports, Paracentesis/Thoracentesis
- Volume - 90-110 per day
- Must be Board Certified and MQSA
- Must have MI License when presented
- $500 Visa Gift Card earned every 500 hours worked - Odyssey Loyalty Program.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Missy at 469-717-0226
Required Qualifications :