Location : Dayton, OH
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Interventional Radiologist needed in the Dayton, OH area as soon as credentialed and ongoing.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p (Single Coverage)
- Call - Monday thru Friday evening only
- Looking for a generalist who can ready plain films, CT, Ultrasound, Biopsies, drainage, lumbar punctures, PICC lines, and arthogram.
- Typical day usually involves light IR (thora, para, dialysis catheters, abscess drainages, biopsies, mediport placement, dialysis fistula/graft angioplasty and declot). Occasionally get higher end IR cases (pulmonary angiogram/thrombolysis, venous/arterial thrombolysis, mesenteric angiogram, post trauma angio/embolization). Kyphoplasty 1-2/week but can be arranged as an outpatient typically. Epidurals are also pretty common but can be arranged nonemergently, if needed. Typical GI fluoro cases
- Must be Board Certified
- Case Volume - 90-100 per day
- $500 Visa Gift Card earned every 500 hours worked - Odyssey Loyalty Program.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Missy at 469-717-0226
Required Qualifications :