Location : Carbondale, IL
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Diagnostic with light IR Radiologist needed in the Carbondale, IL area.
- Dates needing coverage:
- October 7-11
- November 25-29
- December 23-27 & December 30 - January 3rd, 2020
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- No Call
- No nights or weekends
- Required: Plain Film, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, & Nuclear
- Preferred: Light IR - Percutaneous Needle Localizations, Breast Biopsies (US Guided), All Percutaneous Needle Biopsied in CT, US; Spinal Punctures (Fluro guided lumbar punctures); Myelography (CT & MRI); Abscess Drainage (CT & US Guided); MR Arthrography (shoulder, wrist, ankle, hip); CT Guided BX (Lung, Liver, Bone Narrow, etc); Hystereosalpingiogram; All GI Procedures (BE, SBFT, UGI); • (Retrograde Urethrogram); Conscious sedation credentialed if possible; Thoracentesis with Ultrasound Localization; Paracentesis with Ultrasouond Localization; Mammo 3D Tomo
- Credentialing 45-60 days. Temps may be granted for clean file
- Certifications: ABR
- Cases - 90-100/day
- *Kodak Cavestream PACS & Voice recognition
- Must be Board Certified
- DEA Required
- Drive in Candidates preferred
- If flying, need an all inclusive rate
- $500 Visa Gift Card earned every 500 hours worked - Odyssey Loyalty Program.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call David at 469-717-0171.
Required Qualifications :