Location : Cape Girardeau, MO
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locums Interventional Radiologist needed in Cape Girardeau, MO starting as soon as credentialed (45-60 days) and ongoing.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- No weekends
- No call
- General Diagnostic
- Mammo 3D Tommo 5%
- Plain Fild 75%, CT - 5%, MRI - 5%, Ultrasound - 6%, Nuclear - 4%
- Light IR - 3-4 cases per day: Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, CT BX, U/S BX, Drainages, Mammo (needle locs), Stereotactic Breast BX, U/S Breast BX, Thyroid BX, Arthrograms (wrist, knee, hip, shoulder, elbows), Myelograms, Nephrostomy tube and drainages, Histerosalpinograms, GI Exams, GI Procedures, Lumbar Punctures, PICC lines, Cystograms
- EMR - Epic, Philips PACS and Powerscribe 360
- Cases 100 per day
- Certifications: ABR and MQSA
- Credentialing 45-60 days
- Will Accept New Grads
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible (less than 5 years out of training)
- Must have DEA
- $500 Visa Gift Card earned every 500 hours worked - Odyssey Loyalty Program.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + mileage + A++ rated malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call David at 469-717-0171.
Required Qualifications :