Location : Lansing, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Radiologist needed in Lansing, MI area as soon as credentialed (60-90 days) and ongoing. Emergency privileges can be granted in a few weeks with clean background and clean malpractice.
- Monday - Friday 8a -5p (minimum of 2 plus weeks per month)
- No call
- Weekends are not required but if provider is interested, dates can be made available
- · Interpret body CT, MRI, vascular CT and MRA
- · Interpret general ultrasound, obstetric and vascular ultrasound
- · Will also have opportunity to read PET CT and perform minor percutaneous interventions if experience aligns
- Provider with Women's Imaging/Breast Imaging experience is a BONUS*
- Daily volumes would be around 100 cases of mixed modalities, Plain Films, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine. Plain films and CT make up the majority.
- Credentialing: typically 90 days. But this is a ASAP need so possible Emergency Temp Privileges
- EMR: Cerner
- PACS: Merge
- Dictation system: Dolbey
- Board Certified Radiology
- US Trained
- MI license at presentation required
- Availability at time of name clear required
- Clean Malpractice / Clean Background Required
- Local Candidates (no flights) preferred
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to email@example.com and call David at 469-717-0171.
Required Qualifications :