- No CALL, WEEKENDS, or HOLIDAYS.
- Monday-Friday 8/9am-5/6pm
- must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
- Small cohesive outpatient group with a growing dynamic practice seeks a body imager, generalist, mammographer, or neuroradiologist.
- Mammography is a plus. Minor procedures, including arthrograms, myelograms, MR/US guided breast biopsies, MR guided prostate biopsies, and US guided thyroid/soft tissue biopsies, are also an integral part of the workflow and are a shared responsibility.
- Consultations with referring providers is a key component
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clinicians, patients, colleagues, and staff.
- NO fluoroscopy and NO PET/Nuclear medicine.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call David -469-717-0171.
The group consists of generalists, neuroradiologists, and a musculoskeletal fellowship trained radiologist.This can be a full-time partnership consideration position for the right candidate. A willingness to learn and participate in new imaging/procedural service lines.