Location : Effingham, IL
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Looking for a permanent part-time BE/BC Radiologist to join an established physician team in Southern IL.
Practice Details Include:
- Permanent part-time position
- No nights, no weekends, flexible scheduling
- Join the Radiology Department at a well-established multispecialty group practice
- Minimum skills required include general diagnostic radiology, GI fluoroscopy, Arthrography, Lumbar punctures, mammography, breast biopsies, and image guided biopsy/drainage procedures (light interventional)
- Additional general diagnostic work: plain films, ultrasound, CT, MR and NM/PET available to read based on hours worked and skill set
- Will be providing on-site coverage a minimum of 2 days per week. Additional shifts available based on desire and skill sets
- Opportunity for additional shift coverage of the main hospital during daytime, evening and weekend shifts available but not required
- Full remote support from our subspecialized department with fellowship trained Neuro, MSK, Body, NM and breast imaging radiologists.
- In addition to Radiology, other specialties available at facility include: Allergy, Anesthesia, Audiology, Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Urology
- Compensation is discussed on an individual basis during the interview process
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :