Location : Cedar Falls, IA
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
New Perm Interventional Radiologist needed in North Central Iowa to start immediately
- Volume of reads per day: 40-50 cases.
- Breakdown per modality: 10-20 CTs, 10 US, 20 Plain film, including 2-5 CTAs
- Approx. procedures per day: 4-10
- Procedures types: Biopsies (lung, liver, LNs, and/or bone marrow), drains, Neph tubes, biliary drains, peripheral angiograms, AAA stent grafts, paracentesis, thoracentesis, joint injections, LPs, permcaths, mediports, dialysis fistulograms, kyphoplasty, pain injections, venograms with interventions, + vein procedures (ablations, sclerotherapy).
- Percentage of IR vs DX: 70/30.
- Schedule and hours needed: 9hrs/day.
- PACS/Voice recognition system: GE Centricity, Intelerad, Powerscribe, Cerner EMR.
- Call coverage needed or required: Negotiable Call Rotation: 1-2 nights per week
- Est. number of weekend per month: One
- Practice information
- 34 Radiologists 6 Covered Hospitals in WI and IA, 5 Imaging Centers. Additionally, practice reads imaging for 6 to 7 private medical practices.
- Benefit and Compensation
- One year to partnership, Family health insurance: Life Insurance:
- Malpractice: $1million individual, $3 million group coverage.
- Retirement: Yes, after 1 year. 401 K: Voluntary. Profit sharing:
- Relocation: up to $10K out of state, $5k within state.
- Vacation: 8 to 12 weeks based on tenure
- Salary: $500,000
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :