Location : Cedar Falls, IA
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
New Perm Breast Imaging Radiologist needed in North Central Iowa to start immediately
- Volume of reads: Screens 3D 70-80/day, diagnostics 5-10/day, breast MRI 1-5/day.
- Breakdown per modality: 15-20% diagnostic plus assisting with the general x-ray list.
- Approx. procedures per day: 1-3 biopsies.
- Procedures types: Ultrasound biopsy 1-3/day, stereotactic biopsies 3-5/month, MRI biopsies 1-4/month, wire localization using mammo or ultrasound 2-3/week, ductogram 6-10/year.
- Percentage of Mam vs DX: Mammo 80%.
- Schedule and hours needed: 5 days a week; routinely 8:00-5:00p.
- PACS/Voice recognition system: Hologic mammo workstation, GE centricity PACS, Cerner EHR, Cadstream for breast MRI, Intelerad, Powerscribe.
- Call coverage: Yes; Pager call one or two nights a week.
- Est. number of weekend per month: One
- Practice information
- 34 Radiologists 6 Covered Hospitals in WI and IA, 5 Imaging Centers. Additionally, practice reads imaging for 6 to 7 private medical practices.
- Benefit and Compensation
- One year to partnership, Family health insurance: Life Insurance:
- Malpractice: $1million individual, $3 million group coverage.
- Retirement: Yes, after 1 year. 401 K: Voluntary. Profit sharing:
- Relocation: up to $10K out of state, $5k within state.
- Vacation: 8 to 12 weeks based on tenure
- Salary: TBD, Very competitive
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :