Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm Physician specializing in pain management needed in Philadelphia, PA. Must have PA license, board certification, and fellowship trained in pain management.
- Full time - Monday through Friday
- Call One rotating week each month (including weekend)
- 90% outpatient, 10% inpatient consulting
- Board Certified
- PA License and DEA
- Experience with Interventional Procedures including Epidurals, Facet Nerve Blocks, Radiofrequency Ablations, Discography, Neurolytic Procedures, Joint Injections , and Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials.
- EMR is Athena and switching to EPIC in 2021
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tyler at 469-717-0222
Required Qualifications :