Knowledge, skills and abilities primarily include, but are not limited to:
- Management of anesthesia within various clinical sites: Operating Room (OR), Labor & Delivery (OB), Pre-Anesthesia outpatient clinic, Out of OR locations (eg- GI lab, Cath lab)
- Neurosurgical anesthesia with use of neuro-monitoring (SSEPs, MEPs, etc)
- Orthopedic anesthesia including regional nerve blocks
- Obstetrical anesthesia including neuraxial techniques
- ENT anesthesia including awake fiber-optic intubation, jet ventilation, and total IV anesthesia (TIVA)
- Thoracic anesthesia including use of lung isolation with double lumen tubes and/or bronchial blockers
- Out of OR advanced airway management, resuscitation, pain techniques
- Pre-Anesthesia clinic for elective case screening, coordination and management
- Anesthesia-in-charge (AIC) for coordinating peri-operative care, case triage and scheduling along with surgeons and nursing staff
- Call - 1 night per week and 1 weekend per month. When on back-up, you get called in 33% of the time.
$500 Visa Gift Card earned every 500 hours worked - Odyssey Loyalty Program
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days
$Competitive hourly pay + A++ malpractice insurance if needed
- Education: Completion of an ACGME approved residency in Anesthesiology or foreign equivalent.
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Current status as board-eligible or board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Board certification required if the applicant completed residency more than 5 years ago.
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Possession of a valid license to practice medicine in the State of California.