Location : Lake Champlain - NY
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Start Date : 08/05/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
ANESTHESIOLOGIST NEEDED FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST.
Lake Champlain NY area Hospital Will work between two facilities.
- Cases include standard orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, vascular and urology.
- We do some backs and necks with neurosurgeon, but we almost never do intracranial procedures except an occasional VP shunt or burr hole.
- We do carotids, aortas, and leg bypasses. There are a few thoracotomies and ruptured aneurysms.
- Placement of central lines is required.
- No peds less than 6 months old, rarely involved in children under 12 months old.
- Facility is almost entirely 1-on-1 anesthesia by anesthesiologists.
- Two CRNAs are usually supervised by the anesthesiologist on first-call that day.
- 8 hour days Monday - Friday
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 469-717-0051
Required Qualifications :