Location : Corpus Christi, TX
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Anesthesiologist needed in the Corpus Christi, TX area to work full time starting June 1, 2019 through August. Must have TX license and clean background.
- Monday - Friday shift working between two nearby facilities.
- Must be OB and Trauma proficient and have recent case logs for both, min. of 25 OB case logs in last year required for privileges.
- 7500 cases a year, half are OB, the rest are: Endo, General, Gyn, Ortho, Podiatry, Urology, Thoracic. CRNAs do OB epidurals but call in a physician for c-sections.
- 3 Anesthesiologists on staff, 2 working each day.
- Each Anesthesiologist will work 1 long shift per week up to 12 hours, but the Anesthesiologists seldom reach 40 total regular hours per week, so the doc might get called in on post call to help for a few hours to help reach 40 hours. Also, weeknight call call back would be considered regular hours and not call back premium hours, until 40 regular hours are met.
- 1:3 call beeper call from home with 2 CRNAs in house, they call in the MD if an urgent case comes in only. 1 Anesthesiologist is post call off, however there is no pay for post day off. Weekend Call is 24 hour weekend shifts - might split a weekend or cover a full weekend by themselves. TBD.
- 3 MDAs, Medical Directing CRNAs, although doing some of your own cases.
- $500 Visa Gift Card earned every 500 hours worked - Odyssey Loyalty Program
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium paid after 40 hours is met when called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive hourly pay + A++ malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 469-717-0051.
Required Qualifications :